The Institute for Public Service is The University of Tennessee system’s source of outreach to government, business and communities. Headquartered in Knoxville, IPS staffs 140 employees in offices across the state.
Select a topic below to start exploring the wide range of subjects our knowledgeable staff can help you with.
Please contact Susan Robertson at (865) 974-8518 or email@example.com for all other questions.
- Business (Accounting, Finance, Taxes)
- Communication (Media, Marketing)
- County Government
- Economic Development
- Education (Training, E-Learning, Curriculum Development)
- Environment and Energy
- Human Resources (Personnel)
- Information Technology
- Municipal Government
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety (Law Enforcement, Corrections, Fire Management)
- Public Works
- Quality Management
- State Government
- Transportation (Highways, Roads)
- Workforce Development